Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review from JEANNE LUCERO 《CAST’EE》Air Stocking Spray


Hi bellas! Sorry for being busy and left this blog hanging, but I'm back and I'll make sure that it won't happen again. So, I'm here to review an amazing product which can transform your skin from dark to white in an instant. Let me start by introducing the product.

CAST'EE AIR STOCKING SPRAY



CAST'EE products is from Taiwan and manufactured by PURO Biotechnology. This Air Stocking Spray is formulated to properly color and even skin to make legs look flawless. But not only your legs can achieve that look, even your arms and back can be flawless too.



the products are from SHOPPING99.PH  



《CAST’EE》air stocking spray

HIGHLIGHTS:
• Smoothes and covers uneven skin on legs.
• Fuctions as tinted moisturizer for legs.
• Without uneasiness of traditional panty hose.
• Water-proof and sweat-proof; also applicable to arms and back.
• Covering effect sustains for 8 hours; won't wear off on clothes.

CAUTION:
• Please keep the product in a cool place away from sunlight.
• Stop using when feeling irritable, and consult a dermatologist immediately.
• Avoid contact with sensitive areas as eyes or lips.
• Avoid non-healing wound on the skin.





Now, let me show you how to use this product and how it works for me.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Shake the can up and down several times for the product to mix well.
2. Apply to clean dry skin.
3. Press and spray around 20cm away from the skin.
4. Apply and spread quickly with your fingertips.
5. Allow to dry thoroughly before putting on clothes or shoes. 



I applied the product on my right leg and kept my left leg natural. As you can see the product helps my right leg to have a white and flawless skin. I also tried this on my arms and here's the result.

BEFORE



AFTER



I'm really amazed with this product because of that instant white effect and it is WATERPROOF and SWEATPROOF so you can use this when you are going to swim or even for a run! How amazing is that? :)


JEANNE LUCERO blog : http://jeannelucero.blogspot.tw/

here to buy ► 《CAST’EE》air stocking spray


 Viber: Shopping99ph


 VIBER: 09298501199



0 comments:

Post a Comment