Thursday, April 16, 2015

Best nail polishes of Spring 2015


When I first received the new Dior Kingdom of Colors Spring 2015 Collection nail polishes I didn’t feel much excitement. The shades just didn’t seem to speak to me. Until I PUT THEM ON. Dude these are GORGEOUS!





660 Glory is another glorious surprise. At first I thought it was just another spring/summer bright warm pink but Glory is stunning. It has the same almost invisible micro shimmer and an almost jelly finish. The colour is juicy, bright, and luscious. So pretty! I think this will be my new go to summer pink. There is just some sort of special quality to her that makes her stand out. Formula on three shades was the typical Dior fabulousness.


295 Lady is a magical nude. It is a sort of dusty pale pink nude cream. It has the teeniest of invisible micro shimmer that isn’t really visible to the naked eye but I swear it does something to make it even more lovely. I can’t believe I thought it looked boring at first. I think it may just be my new favourite nude polish.




 Here is two coats of Top Coat Eclosion swatched over Lady. Pastel PERFECTION. There is a mix of pastel mint, blue, yellow and pink small hex and bar glitters. I don’t know why it looks so different in the bottle but on the nail it is AMAZING. I love me some pastels and these are gorgeous.


What do you think of the Dior spring colors and  Eclosion Top Coat? What would be your favorite Dior shade?




0 comments:

Post a Comment